Administrative Assistant at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen has been mandated by one of their client, a leader in the sanitary fittings sector, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Deliver exceptional office administrative responsibilities, ability to multi-task with excellent communication skills to perform a variety of clerical tasks.
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to senior managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and manage the company’s general administrative activities.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Ensure operation of office equipment and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Book/Organize travel arrangements for staff.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
- Manage staff appointments.
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.