Frontend Software Developer at Supermart Express Services Limited
Supermart Express Services Limited is the largest online supermarket and same-day grocery delivery service in Nigeria. We are building the best way for people to shop for groceries and everyday essentials. Using their phone or PC, our customers can order online and have their groceries delivered to their office or home is in as early as 3 hours after order.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Software Developer
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a Frontend Software Developer.
- We currently migrated our Ecommerce platform from Angular1 to Angular2 and we need the service of a Frontend Developer to help maintain the code and build new features.
- Delivering a complete frontend application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop Apps.
- Cooperating with the backend developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Two or three years experience in frontend development
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS(1&2) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and Sass.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Frontend Software Developer” as subject of the email.