Manager, Business Development (Public Sector) at Arit of Africa Limited
Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Business Development (Public Sector)
- The Manager, business development will be responsible for implementing sales, marketing strategies and plans, to achieve the targeted level of sales and customer expansion whilst ensuring profitability.
- This role will focus on the Public Sector, Abuja so prior experience and pipelines within that sector is very critical.
- Develop annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increasing sales, market share and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Develop integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans
- Male preferred and must be a resident of Abuja.
- Ability to speak the Hausa language will be an added advantage
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- MBA, Masters Degree or professional qualification in a relevant field would be an added advantage
- 6 – 8 years sales management experience, with experience leading, motivating and managing staff
- Strong track record in selling
- Knowledge of selling solutions and / or infrastructure will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of the IT industry, products and services: Solutions and Hardware
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with “Role, Sector & Location” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.