Freelance Backend Developer at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Backend Developer
- We are looking for a Freelance Backend Web Developer who has a passion for web development. He / She should be able to work closely with front-end web developers to provide necessary server side logic for web apps and also have a basic understanding of front end development.
- He / She should have the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering and other related fields.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in backend web development.
- He / She should also have intermediate skills on databases like MySQL(MariaDb), MongoDB and PostgreSQL for storing information of web apps.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online