Seamfix Nigeria Limited is Recruiting
Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- We’re looking for someone that can make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data
- Our infrastructure unit, has specialties around DevOps, Networking and Security
- The successful candidate will work within the Infrastructure Unit and with all departments to ensure the safety and security of data, infrastructure and systems of the organisation, while working with a team of high achievers to identify and fix flaws in our systems and applications security processes.
- You will also lead the ISO 27001 implementation and maintenance and be responsible for maintaining Seamfix compliance with data privacy policies like NDPR and GDPR and will report directly to the Head of Department.
- We are looking for someone with a strong background in security or systems engineering, with a minimum of 3yrs+ proven experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing techniques
- You are passionate about what you do, a problem solver and critical thinker and you possess great listening and communication skills
- You are familiar with software development technologies (SOA, micro services, Java, etc) and have hands-on experience with Linux and windows servers administration, You can also identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- You posses one or more security certifications such as CISSP, GISP, and CISM, ISO27001 CLIP, etc
- You are a natural leader with great collaboration skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All shortlisted CVs will be engaged within 72 hours of application.