Apply at Huawei Technologies
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, IT End User Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages the End User Support staff with regards to service delivery, performance evaluations, promotions, training, hiring and disciplinary responsibilities.
- Build and manage 24/7/365 environment including in-call and escalation practices to provide efficient and timely support.
- Ensures service needs and SLAs by reviewing support management system, providing training, and making sure the knowledge base information is accurate and up-to-date
- Development and maintenance of support operating procedures that support the day to day procedural processes and reinforce policy adherence
- Assists in policy and procedure development based on direction from senior IT management
- Addresses complicated support issues that are escalated by team members
- Conduct meetings with team members to review status of IT service issues
- Creation and support of standards, processes and procedures necessary to produce the deliverables from the team.
- Meet with IT management to review overall performance, and to gain feedback on support performance.
- Collaborates with other teams in handling and responding to user issues, problem analysis and making requested service improvements.
- Ensures that proper escalation paths are followed by the support staff that are in line with documented procedures and policies.
- Training staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
- Creates user facing communication to address service outages, system upgrades and general IT informational announcements.
- Gather and analyse metrics to benchmark the end user support team workload/performance and identify trends and issues.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills across the enterprise End User Services Team.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science or any Engineering related course.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification.
Competence / Certifications:
- At least 7+ experience in leading teams in managing end-user devices and applications.
- Competency in process development, execution and organizational change management
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and ensuring standard practices.
- Excellent communication: proven ability to produce a variety of business documents that display a Command of language, clarity of thought and strong presentation skills.
- Strong root cause analysis, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of IT applications an software development lifecycles.
- Project Management knowledge.
- Knowledge of the WLA (Working Level Agreement) to be used for the specific customers.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online