Consultant at Zee Rice Nigeria
Zee Rice is a Nigerian multinational publicly traded Rice manufacturer and Producer, headquartered in Taraba State. The company is engaged in the manufacture, preparation, Producing, packaging, and distribution of Rice and related products in Nigeria and has a Factory terminal in Wukari, Taraba State. Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Location: Wukari, Taraba
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Freelance Full Time
- We are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to help Zee Rice reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. You will also undertake projects on behalf of Zee Rice when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house.
- A successful business consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
- The goal is to contribute to Zee Rice long-lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of Zee Rice (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to our requirements
- Meet with assigned the management or board members when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to the company wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to the company with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
Qualifications and requirements
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- BSc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online