Apply Now at Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organisation.
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports, monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Manages retention and preparation of tax records, tax returns and other required reports.
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develop, implement, modifies, and documents recordkeeping of accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Maintains customer confidence and maintains confidentiality with respect to the company financial information.
- Keep abreast on the accounting policies and procedures.
- BSc in Accounting or related discipline
- ICAN or ACCA certification is required
- At least 3 years relevant experience. Experience working in an oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial reporting, Tax and IFRS is required.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.