Latest Job Vacancy at Apple
Apple – We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continuously reimagining our products and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. That innovation is inspired by a shared commitment to great work – and to each other. Because learning from the people here means we’re learning from the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Leader
Role Number: 200152627
Department: Sales and Business Development
- Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish!
- This sales leadership role is focused on crafting and executing the strategy for Apple products and services across our three routes to market – enterprise, consumer and carriers. You will consult and influence internal, external teams and executives to grow Apple’s business across all the lines including iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch, Services and Accessories.
- You will lead the end-to-end business between Apple and our customers both at a corporate level and in the field, and drive agreed forecasted and budgeted sales volumes of identified products and agreed level of Apple branding. The areas of work span new business development, partner and channel management.
- We work with the sales planning and marketing teams on local implementation of training initiatives and deployment of retail programs, building a network of extraordinary branded Apple shops. You will also ensure their staff develop the same forward thinking style, love of technology, and real passion for Apple.
- This role would suit an intellectually nimble individual, with impeccable credibility, with a history of exercising sound judgement and a flexible and nimble approach to pursuing challenges with the ability to build and execute both strategic and tactical plans, with experience working cross functionally on a wider geographical area and building a scalable business.
- Develops country business plans aligned to the regional strategy for the channel, strategic partners, and major accounts.
- Operationalises the business plans with operations, services, sales programs, field sales, and technical teams. Follows through to ensure all commitments are met and problems addressed.
- Builds and leads extraordinary teams. Assembles the right people, motivates them, enables them with the right tools, and supports their collaboration.
- Build and improve Apple’s relationships with key government partners, key national and multinational institutions and be able articulate Apple vision and plans.
- At least 10 years of experience leading a sales organisation; or a leadership role developing a complex channel or experience in a consulting or business solutions orientated organisation.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organisation. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyse the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You build an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognise perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities and are open to feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organisation. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You build competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be essential for growth.
- You strive for perfection in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- Work permit sponsorship will not be offered for this role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online