Middleware Specialist (TIBCO) at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solution, provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices, and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises, and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world’s population. Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Middleware Specialist (TIBCO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support third party systems to setup SSL certificate authentication and troubleshooting various integration problems.
- Assess vendor services for performance and compliance with company policies.
- Clarify requirements with customers and provide workload estimates
- Make solution level decisions and analyze their impact on the overall business goal.
- Document business requirements and solutions clearly for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Participate in technical review sessions and contribute heavily to the product development lifecycle of both back-end and customer-facing solutions that fit into the enterprise environment.
- Provide maintenance support for Middleware application suite (i.e. TIBCO, Primeton) and ensure SLA compliance.
- Write detailed weekly reports and recommend corrective actions and appropriate decisions to senior leadership.
- Coordination with UNIX, Networking, DBA, Storage and Security teams to fulfill pre-requisites for server builds and ongoing infrastructure maintenance to ensure the stability of middleware applications
- Administration of the newest versions of integration products such as Tibco, Mulesoft, and Active MQ
- Develop scripts to perform various clean-ups and automated operations on middleware boxes
- Leads system upgrades, testing, and capacity planning, configuring, troubleshooting and tuning of SOA and integration components
- Ability to provide technical leadership and hands-on guidance to troubleshoot performance issues with WBPM, APIX, and SOA Composites and make recommendations for tuning
- Serves as subject matter expert in the service-oriented architecture arenas including OSS/BSS and Integration applications.
- Ensures continuous transfer of knowledge by providing senior technical SOA and Microservices expertise and guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in IT, Engineering or any business-related qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in middleware (MQ) administration
- Experience on Unix Shell Scripting and Windows Batch Scripting
- Experience/knowledge on Redhat, Linux, JBoss, Websphere application server and administration
Competence / Certifications:
- Certifications acquired may include – TM Forum, ITIL, PMP
- Skills acquired may include – Project Management, Service Delivery, Service Integration, Solutions Architecture, UNIX, Mediation, Provisioning
- Enterprise Application Integration, SOA, Microservices, API, Web services, Cloud, UNIX, ESB (TIBCO) and middleware administration
- Application security, API gateways, SSL authentication
- SQL and data analysis, shell scripting, programming
- Product catalog management for telecom enterprise
What We Offer
- We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work, and a competitive salary package. Training opportunities are available for professional improvement