Corporate Finance Specialist at Kairos Capital
Kairos Capital provides customized financial solutions to corporates based on our understanding of their strategic intentions and needs. Kairos Capital is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as an Issuing House, Underwriter and Financial Adviser.
Our focus is to nurture our clients from across diverse sectors by providing expert advice to mid and large sized Companies including government organisations. We aim to be a long-standing, trustworthy adviser to our clients working within the boundaries of extant laws, rules and regulations guiding capital market operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Specialist
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Preparation of quality transaction proposals
- Ability to build strong Financial Models
- Adept in Company Valuation
- Drafting and review of key transaction documents for issuances i.e. Prospectuses, Private Placement Memoranda etc.
- Ability to conduct company/economic research
- Preparation of preliminary financial review of prospects to ascertain viability of transaction
- Ability to Structure corporate finance mandates to meet specific transaction needs
- Coordinating the activities of other professional parties to a transaction
- Liaising with Regulatory authorities to obtain approvals
- Coordinating the transaction flow from structuring to financial close
- Supervision of the Post Offer compliance and housekeeping process
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on, post-NYSC work experience in Corporate Finance.
- ACCA, ICAN
- CFA Charter holder or Level 3 candidate
- Very strong analytical and numeric skills
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point
- Good Understanding of macroeconomics
- Strong written and oral communication
- Good Understanding of the Capital Market
- Proactive and requires limited supervision
- Strong managerial and leadership abilities.