Store Keeper at UnoCasa Limited
We believe in the power embedded in people to do uncommon things. We believe that workplace should be a happy ambience that inspires productivity of the team. We believe in teamwork, team diversity and easy workflow. We believe in the application of technologies to enhance efficiency.
Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage; every solution we proffer is to make sure you retain your business advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- The storekeeper should be an organized and detail-oriented person who will manage all of the operations in our storeroom.
- In this position, he or she shall play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage, expiry or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.