Construction / Maintenance Engineer at an Indigenous Petroleum Products Retail Company – Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client’s needs.
The company is embarking on extensive expansion and now requires the services of:
Job Title: Construction / Maintenance Engineer
- Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will supervise and monitor construction activities and manage construction projects.
- In addition, you will ensure that the building contractor reads, understands and follows the drawing.
- Most importantly, you will be the primary link between the building contractors, the design Architects and Engineers and the Managing Consultant for the project.
- A graduate of Civil Engineering or related discipline, you must have a minimum of 8 years hands-on experience in project management; commercial buildings, retail stations, petroleum depot, etc. with notable construction companies.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
You must have proficient knowledge, skills and abilities in the following areas:
- Understanding and interpreting construction drawings.
- Strong Project and Construction Management skills.
- Very strong computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong planning skills.
- Organised and detail oriented.
- Disciplined to implement and follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills which require independent and original thinking.
- Excellent self-motivation skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.