Distribution / Channel Managers at Crystal Oilfield Services Limited
CRYSTAL OILFIELD SERVICE LIMITED IS A NIGERIAN OWN COMPANY THAT ARE INTO PROCUREMENT AND SERVICES ON-BEHALF OF HER CLIENT, RELIVING HER CLIENT OF WORK LOAD.
Job Title: Distribution / Channel Manager
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Full Name, Mobile Number, WhatsApp Number (If Different from Mobile No.), Email, current location to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- All interested applicants should forward their details on the page of the mail send (not resume) not later than 3 weeks from the date of this advert.
- The information required are: 1. Full Names 2. Mobile number 3. Email 4 Location
- This advert is open to everyone regardless of sex, religion, marital status, gender, beliefs or educational attainment. This means there is no discrimination.