Documentation Supports Officer (DSO) at Crystal Oilfield Services Limited
CRYSTAL OILFIELD SERVICE LIMITED IS A NIGERIAN OWN COMPANY THAT ARE INTO PROCUREMENT AND SERVICES ON-BEHALF OF HER CLIENT, RELIVING HER CLIENT OF WORK LOAD.
Job Title: Documentation Supports Officer (DSO)
Start Date: 1st June, 2020.
- Scheduling applicants for interview
- Follow-up the whole recruitment cycle till completion with the applicant
- Managing the website page of the company
- Following up on debtors and ensuring debts are recovered
- Giving supports for presentations to clients
- Performing all other associated administrative roles
- Extracting data from the resumes of applicants
- The person Must be ready to work Monday to Saturday
- The person must know how to use words, emails, PowerPoint, excel on a computer
- The person must be able to speak very good English with ability to write letters to clients or third parties on behalf of the company
- The person must be multi-tasking and ready to work under pressure
- The person must be ready to deal with people very well with a view to getting results
- The person must be living around Abule-Egba Ijaye in Ifako-Ijaye LCDA, Lagos or be ready to relocate
- The person Must know how to drive with a Valid Driver’s Licence.
- He must have flair for SALES and Marketing of dietary supplements.
The person must be ready to accept N30,000 as monthly salary. No other bonus attached please.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- This advert is open to everyone regardless of sex, religion, marital status, gender, beliefs or educational attainment. This means there is no discrimination.
- The successful candidates will start work with the client by 1st June, 2020.