Supply Chain Operations Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a leading supplier of construction chemicals and solutions to the construction industry and providing exceptional customer service to its diverse clients. The Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Operations Manager
- We are seeking to hire a Supply Chain Operations Manager, who will be responsible for monitoring activities to maximize efficiency, productivity, and profitability for the organization as a whole.
- Develop business strategies and plans ensuring alignment with short term and long term goals.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce desired results consistent with overall strategy.
- Review bids for completeness, accuracy and responsiveness.
- Prepare Selection Memos, Purchase Orders, and Subcontracts and ensure proper documentation is collected throughout the procurement process.
- Prepare modifications to documentation based on adjustments made during the procurement process.
- Prepare complete backup documentation for procurement purchases & submit to the Accounts Team.
- Confer with vendors and suppliers (local, regional and international sources) to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule. Also, obtain the estimate value of goods and services through multiple quotations from reliable and competitive suppliers.
- Conduct cost reasonability analysis.
- Coordinate smooth operation in the factory, warehouse and sales department,
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- B.Sc/ HND in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field. MBA/MSc in Business Administration or Project Management or relevant certification in Project Management will be a plus.
- 6+ years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility operations at the mid to upper levels of an organization.
- Experience in managing operations in the construction industry
- Demonstrated experience overseeing and coordinating activities to ensure efficiency and profitability.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating for the best value for money.
- Proficiency in working effectively as part of a team is required.
- Detailed and customer service-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite, and/or other related ERP software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.