Accountant at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading-edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organizations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client’s needs.
The company is embarking on extensive expansion and now requires the services of:
Job Title: Accountant
- The company is now seeking to recruit an Accountant to head the Accounts department.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the finance and accounting functions of the company.
- You will maintain subsidiary books, prepare final accounts, generate reports, prepare and manage budget and maintain an effective internal cost control system.
- You will perform financial analysis of company results, review and interpret results, identify opportunities and highlight risks.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- This position requires a highly proactive individual with a first rate technical expertise gained within a rapidly changing business environment.
- Also of importance, you must have strong leadership skills, high levels of personal energy and the credibility to operate effectively and influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
- You must have high level communication and influencing skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a practical approach to problem solving, you must have the drive and commercial acumen to succeed.
- A good knowledge of an accounting software is required. ACA will be an added advantage.