Operations Specialist at Bolt Nigeria
Bolt is an Estonian transportation platform company founded and headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. The company’s services range from ride-hailing to micromobility and food delivery. As of December 2019, Bolt operates in over 150 cities in 35 countries across Europe, Africa, North Africa, West Asia and North America.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Specialist
We are looking for an Operations Specialist, who can manage supply in Abuja, which means training and coaching hundreds of new drivers. This is one of the key roles in Bolt in any city.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support all Bolt’s business operations in Abuja
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
- You have 2-3 years of experience in an analytical position
- You’re a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business.
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.