Supply Chain & Accounts Officer at Funtay Group
Funtay Group is a diversified oil and gas company involved in the Upstream, Downstream, and Midstream oil sector. We are currently seeking a Supply Chain & Accounts Officer to join our team in Lagos.
Job Title: Supply Chain & Accounts Officer
Job type: Full time
- Funtay Group is a diversified oil and gas company involved in the Upstream, Downstream, and Midstream oil sector.
- We are currently seeking a Supply Chain & Accounts Officer to join our team in Lagos.
Supply Chain Management: Logistics, Procurement, & Contract Duties:
- Manage and monitor the flow of all goods and services within FUNTAY
- Create and manage Supply Chain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Policies
- Manage customs and importation process such as PAAR, CCVO, Form M, clearing, freight, Bill of Lading, LCs, SONCAP, etc.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Create and manage a database for vendors and suppliers and send out RFQ, EOIs, RFPs, etc.
- Involved in compiling FUNTAYs proposals and bid submission to other companies such as Nipex, IOCs, and Nigerian Independent companies
- In charge of FUNTAYs Contracts Administration
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of various tools
- Maintain good relationships with vendors, suppliers, and partners
- Implement cost saving initiatives for materials, good purchases, and logistics
- Ensures the authenticity of materials and good purchases
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing, and other important data
- Maintain and manage records of company field and office inventory
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Provide support to the Accounting Department
- Process transactions on accounting software and issue invoices
- Reconcile invoices and identification of discrepancies
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners as needed
- Perform audits, payments to vendors/suppliers, payroll, and other accounting tasks
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- BSc. or higher in Accounting, Finance, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of 2-3 years of solid experience
- Experience with Supply Chain Management or Procurement or Logistics is mandatory. Applications without this experience will be rejected
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who have oil and gas experience or exposure
- Experience in Accounting is a major plus
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative
- Good team leadership and decision-making skills is required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.