Project Administrator at Dream Labs Nigeria Limited
DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is a leading IT company in Abuja, Nigeria. DreamLabs harnesses the power of technology to help organizations greatly improve employee productivity, make their processes more efficient, systems more powerful and customer experiences exceptional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administrator
Where do you come in?
- Your role as the project administrator is to carry out the administrative and accounting functions on a large project.
You will be required to:
- Perform administrative duties such as ordering office supplies and providing office support.
- Manage budget and track expenditure.
- Schedule, organize and take minutes of meetings.
- Support the organization’s ability to respond to emergencies and urgent issues.
- Prepare requested documents for team members.
- Conduct research for team members.
- Create progress reports.
You will need to have:
- A Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience as a project administrator or a related administrative role.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What you should expect
- Good salary
- Paid annual leave.
- Career growth opportunities.