HVAC Maintenance Engineer at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company that design, procure, Install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, FireFighting, and water supply systems as well as Power Supply, Electrical Network and Communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Maintenance Engineer
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Job Field: Engineering
- Assist Maintenance Manager for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the maintenance team as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follow-up the technical problems raised, follow-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, and other materials.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the in Contractors facilities.
- Follow-up the spare parts, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- Supervise receipt of materials on a technical point of view.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- For equipment beyond repair (economical and technical), propose replacement strategy and budget.
- Closely co-ordinate the decision making for the new equipment, prepare Service scope, required resources. Execute and close out the replacement Service.
- Issue Return of Experience (REX) document for critical and unique modifications / problems or challenges faced.
Qualifications /Experiences Required
- Engineer University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Additional study in HVAC systems.
- Knowledge in: HVAC systems – Technology, Engineering, Maintenance.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience as HVAC Engineer.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.