Junior Product Designer at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Product Designer
Who We Need
- We are looking for a Junior User Interface/User Experience Designer (UI/UX Designer) to design web application interfaces for software and web-based platforms that make doing business with Contec Global easierЧthrough great design.
- You will combine your knowledge and passion for design flows and experiences that are simple, elegant, and intuitive.
- As a Junior UI/UX Designer, you must possess the aptitude to understand the capabilities and needs of campaign landing pages, intranet web platforms, websites and support the other engineers. Our goal is always to build modern interfaces that support the brand message and increase usability.
- If you have a strong visual aesthetic, strong communication skills, a can-do attitude, and are looking for a high-energy environment that celebrates design thinking and customer experience – consider joining our team!
What You Will Do
- User flow and information architecture experience is a must.
- Strong proficiency in modern design software such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite etc.
- Ability to design out wireframes and take wireframes to a high-fidelity prototype.
- Conscious ability to think and challenge mobile-first design for complex web applications with the ability to decipher the needs of each screen.
- Collaborating with designers, developers, and engineers to create intuitive, user-friendly software excites you. You are not the type to operate in a silo and welcome creative feedback and much as you welcome technical feedback.
- Possess a well-rounded understanding of information architecture and a willingness to help re-architect information if necessary.
- Understanding branding, marketing, and business strategies is a must.
- Project management and time management skills a must.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3+ years of UI/UX design work experience, preferably including technical products for both technical and non-technical users (IT, software engineers, developers, etc.).
- Experience creating wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and clickable prototypes is a must.
- Experience in information design and data visualization, with a demonstrated ability to clearly express complex information.
- Experience performing user research, user mapping, and presenting results.
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions.
- A strong portfolio of work showcasing your design process.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools.
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – HMO, pension etc.