Internal Control Officer at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Ltd “the Bank” is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the underbanked, high-net-worth individuals, among others.
At PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Ltd, our core value is “growing together”. We pursue this by supporting early-stage, small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), the informal working class, and low-income families.
Through our relationships with strategic partners, the Bank disburses credits, builds capacity, and provides advisory services to start-ups on viable business opportunities. We also provide portfolio management services for investors to guarantee wealth creation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Periodic and impromptu control checks
- Enforcement of compliance of the bank’s controls, policies, procedure, and regulations.
Qualification and Experience
- A Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or any related field.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent Microsoft office application skills
- Fraud and Operational risk management experience.