Stock Control Officers at Fenix International (7 Openings)
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable installments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Control Officer
Locations: Lagos, Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Kwara, Niger and Ebonyi
Job type: Contract
Team: Customer Experience
Slots: 7 Openings
- Fenix is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Stock Control Officer with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. This position is an important role within the Customer Experience Department in a fast paced environment at the forefront of providing a world class customer service experience in the sectors of renewable energy.
- This role requires an individual to work under limited supervision, perform duties associated with direct interaction with customers, inventory management, and providing after-sales service support (both technical and non-technical) to existing Fenix customers with an emphasis on providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Fenix Nigeria customers at all times
- Attract new and existing customers to the Service center
- Supervise the movement & stock count of Fenix Nigeria inventory to and from the Point of Sale
- Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to Service Center Center Associate
Deliverables and Activities
- Provide an exceptional experience to Fenix Nigeria customers at all times
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and Fenix
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- Diagnose technical issues with customer units and accessories and support the after sales service process
- Provide accurate product information to customers
- Support the SCA in the disbursement of inventory (including accessories) allocated Points of Sale (POS)
- Contribute to ensuring up-to-date and accurate inventory records for Stock audits
- Provide regular reports on sales, support, inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Support the process of receiving, assessing and transferring voluntary and deactivated kits and any damaged swap stock back to Fenix HQ within one month of receipt at the Centre
- Ensure accurate and high quality information is added into Fenix data systems.
- Help collect data on customer feedback and satisfaction
- Escalate any unresolved issues or questions to your supervisor/ manager
- Ensure all Fenix customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- A Minimum of SSCE
- Should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying
- Conversant with use of computers
- Critical thinking skills.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent with computers including Microsoft Office packages, Fenix dB, and other Google products such as Forms, Sheets , Docs and Slides etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a smart phone.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fast-paced and high-growth work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information / Notice
In your cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
- We are building a diverse and inclusive team and this opportunity is open to any qualified internal and external applicants. Women, candidates from Africa and those with experience working on the continent are particularly encouraged to apply for this role