Project & Research Officer at Society of Igbo Professionals (SIP)
Society of Igbo Professionals (SIP) was founded by Michael Ifeanyi Orekyeh, the Program Coordinator in June 2014 and remains focused in its drive for development of an Igboland that is World Class, in terms of human capital, infrastructure, healthcare, economy, and living space.
SIP is a Network of Professionals in various multi-disciplinary fields. Members collaborate on issues and projects to seek the development of professions, economic development of the Igbos, and the Strategic Interest of the region and her people.
Our constituency includes all Professionals (post educational and/or professional training), of Igbo descent wherever they are based across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project & Research Officer
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Attend meetings and take minutes, develop the next plan of action, and all required documentation.
- Develop ppt presentations based on plans discussed with the Leadership Committee.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
19th June 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.