Administrative Manager at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a recycling and commodity trading company. They trade, recycle, and export various metals – Lead, Aluminium, Steel, etc. Their core is the exporting of Lead Plates.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
- We seek to fill the role of an Administrative Manager. The role requires undertaking all and any administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently and that the company offices are running smoothly.
- Facility management of both office and staff housing to ensure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work/live in them. This extends to managing services such as cleaning, security, and parking to make sure that the surrounding environment is a suitable condition to work.
- The role also includes overseeing facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (E.g. Electricians). Managing the procurement process as well as vendor relationship management.
- Ensure availability of Stock, keeping track and analyzing department wise consumption and back billing to the projects.
- Recruiting and training personnel and allocating responsibilities and office space.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Liaison with all the vendors for smooth supply chain process.
- Supervise and execute SOP for managing the front office, pantry policies, handling travel requirements for domestic and international including ticketing, hotel bookings, Visa related and managing the mail room with proper record system.
- Monitor and maintenance of lease and license agreements with all the vendors such as building power, infrastructure, parking and office infrastructure, fit out repairs including fire extinguishers and fire alarm systems, access control systems, AC chillers, UPS backup etc.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Manage travel arrangements for staff and business visitors.
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence.
- Awareness of all statutory compliance requirements for the operating industry in Nigeria including but not limited to EIA, NAFDAC, SON, etc.
- Ensuring all necessary compliance obligations are met and renewed at the right time.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews to ensure compliance procedures are followed.
- Maintain all documentation of compliance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Min 10 years’ hands-on administrative experience in a FMCG.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.