Logistics Officer at A4 & T Power Solutions
A4&T was conceived in 2010, passionately driven to provide affordable eco-friendly renewable energy solutions and backup power systems as an alternative to the unstable national grid and pollutant fuel-powered generators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Prepare plans for daily and weekly dispatch of Products to clients.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations-Dispatch service efficiently.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land operations.
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all mission units.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Manage relationship between company and client for prompt delivery of products and service.
- ND in a relevant field.
- 2-3 years experience in a Logistic role is highly required.
- Analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.