National Sales Manager at A4 & T Power Solutions
A4&T was conceived in 2010, passionately driven to provide affordable eco-friendly renewable energy solutions and backup power systems as an alternative to the unstable national grid and pollutant fuel-powered generators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Industry: Alternative Energy
The National Sales Manager responsibilities will be:
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of sales strategies, policies and programs to enhance market presence and competitive performance of products.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales and technical engineer
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Prepare annual sales plans and growth targets for the company Products.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Negotiate purchase agreements with the assistance of Finance Managers.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Factory and Logistics, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Partner with the marketing organization to develop business plans for new brands and categories of products.
- Initiate, evaluate and improve return on investment (ROI) for the trade spending
- Review sales results monthly and initiate appropriate action steps to deliver the targets
- Negotiate new Sales and Purchase Agreements (SPAs) for products and amendments to existing SPAs.
- Manage relationship with distributors and customers in an efficient and Professional manner.
- Coordinate sales channel development activity and distribution by establishing territories, Areas, targets and goals.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with national Distribution networks.
- Liaise with warehouse, logistics to ensure that Sales orders are promptly serviced
- Prepare consolidated sales performance reports to executive Management for decision making
- Manage and develop the sales team and coordinate people Management function including performance planning, development, hiring and coaching initiatives for the team.
- Bachelor degree (preferably with an MBA) level ideally in a business-related subject.
- Minimum 7 yearsТ experience in sales preferably within the Alternative Energy Industry.
- Additional functional experience, preferably in marketing, trade marketing and/or finance is an advantage
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem-solving, and change management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management including CEO, GMD, GM, FC.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite