Account Clerk at Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
Our services are provided for both the local and international markets
Job Title: Account Clerk
- The Successful candidate would be responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the company.
- Duties include invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing and tracking business expenses.
- This position requires keen attention to detail and customer service skills and will always work with clients to assist with financial transactions and resolve refunds or billing inaccuracies.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Track and restore accounting or documentation problems
Competency /Skill/ Requirements
- B.Sc/ HND in any Accounting field, Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in similar position
- Must live within Yaba and its environs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills.