Information Risk Management & Policy Development Manager at an Indigenous Financial Institution – PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand.
Job Title: Information Risk Management & Policy Development ManagerReference Number: 130-PEO01136
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development, review and implementation Information security policies, procedures and standards to meet compliance requirements
- Develop and Implement an Information Risk Management program based on established best practice
- Conduct Regular risk identification and assessments of technology environments to identify significant technology related risks
- Conducts risk assessments on third party service providers
- Capture, maintain and monitor an information security risk register and assist in the information classification process for the entire Organisation
- Provide control recommendations for the various information classification levels.
- Conduct Risk assessments for technology projects and assist in establishing control measures to mitigate risks to an acceptable level
- Participate in the design and implementation of infrastructure and applications security solutions
- Develop and improve an information security awareness and training program and implement an automated platform for its delivery across the Organisation
- A minimum of a degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a related field of study from a recognised University
- Minimum Professional Certifications in: CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRISC
- A Second degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of Eight (8) years post qualification experience which may include Information Security, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Vendor Assessment, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Vendor Assessment, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance areas with two (2) years’ experience in Supervisory/Managerial role.