Regional Marketing Manager at Green Field Health Management Limited
Green Field Health Management (GFHML) Limited is a corporately owned and National Health Insurance Scheme Accredited Health Maintenance Organization incorporated in May, 2009.
Our Board of Directors is composed of highly experienced and seasoned professionals in the field of Health Management and Administration, drawn from across the country. Our team of highly experienced and motivated staff, work round the clock to guarantee prompt and efficient provision of quality healthcare to enrollees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Master’s Degree in relevant discipline(s) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Create and manage an annual marketing plan for the company
- Proactively identify new business opportunities to provide increased revenue
- Provide up to date reports on existing and new business opportunities
- Proactively identify and recommend business-building initiatives
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business
- Must have demeanor that promotes respect, credibility and trust for the organization
- Must be a business leader and a calculated risk taker
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue
- Focused, target driven and ability to work
- Flair for marketing
- Self-motivated and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Result oriented
- Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages, especially Hausa will be added advantage.
- Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.