Security Operations Center (SOC) and Incident Response Manager at an Indigenous Financial Institution – PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operations Center (SOC) and Incident Response Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01132
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage Organisation’s Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Responsible for incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Responsible for compliance to SLA, process adherence and process optimization to achieve the SOC’s operational objectives
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs into SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to
- Executive Management and Cyber and Information security risk management (CISRM) committee
- Develop and maintain an incidence response program/plan consistent with incident response management processes and standards.
- Build run books for the management of security incidents within the Organisation
- Work with other SOC analysts to create security-related rules to provide alerts on any suspicious activities
- Conduct periodic threat simulation activities to evaluate the adequacy of deployed detective controls
- Establish and maintain a database of detected and reported information security incidents
- Provide support for forensic investigations related to Information security incidents and develop and share security event logging requirements with infrastructure and applications teams
- Liaise with stakeholders for timely isolation, containment and remediation of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) related to validated threat intelligence information
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CISO or his designate.
- A minimum of a degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a related field of study from a recognised University
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH or GCIH will be an added advantage
- A Second degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of relevant IT work experience which may include Information Security, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Vendor Assessment and over two (2) years in a managerial role.