Education Officer II at the Oyo State Government (Ministry of Education)
Oyo State – Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976. Oyo State consists of 33 Local Government Areas.
Oyo State Civil Service Commission invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Education Officer II
Grade Level: 08 (Step 2)
In the Ministry:
- Assisting in educational administration of the Ministry, Area Education Officer of any other educational establishment.
In the School or College:
- Teaching relevant subjects of specialization at an appropriate level.
Adult Education Centre:
- Organising and supervising Adult Education activities in the Local Government Area
- Scrutinising Forms C and advising Local Government on Principles and method or organization.
Method of Entry / Requirements
By direct appointment of a candidate possessing any of the following qualifications:
- A degree in Education or in any other relevant subject from a recognized University.
- A degree in a relevant subject plus a post-graduate Certificate in education.