Intelligent Transport Systems Coordinator at PRIMERO Transport Services Limited
PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. It’s full operation commenced on 13th November, 2015. The operation commenced on our approved routes with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intelligent Transport Systems Coordinator
- Tracking and monitoring of the company’s buses at all time with the use of Intelligent Transport System
- Reporting of any vehicle discrepancies/route deviations to the relevant Manager.
- Submission of daily vehicle delivery/tracking reports and weekly Violation report.
- Testing of vehicle tracking units on a weekly basis.
- Assisting with dispatch planning & fleet control
- Vehicle tracking and Drivers debriefing
- Preparing Intelligent Transport System report
- Monitoring all drivers performance with the use of Intelligent Transport System
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers on route schedule and speed limit.
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate remedial action
- Coordinating and responding to emergency situations
- Liaising with drivers, operations personnel and management
- Developing and presenting daily management reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience including Transport Operations and administration experience
- Minimum of 1 years supervisory experience.
Key Skills & Competencies Requirements:
- Analytical and Numerical Skills
- Management Information Systems
- Planning and Organizing
- Planning, Scheduling and Routing Systems.