Brand Manager at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Do you want to be part of one of the largest FMCG company in Nigeria and Africa?
- Get ready to enjoy relationships in a diverse, challenging and ever-growing work environment that is full of opportunities and growth while working with the Brands that you love?
Duties / Responsibilities
- Brand Manager will be responsible for our Brands’ growth and strategy in line with company’s target.
- Maintain brand integrity across all the company’s marketing initiatives and communications and may manage a portfolio of products.
- Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities, Competitor and customer insights analysis etc.
- Have adequate industry knowledge and impact of Branding on Top-line growth
Qualifications and Experience
- Postgraduate in Business Management or MBA plus a membership of professional Institute(s) is an added advantage
- The candidate must have worked as at least Assistant Brand Manager with minimum experience of 2 -3 years in the FMCG industry
- Must have adequate industry knowledge and Brand Awareness
Candidate must also possess:
- Good Analytical skills
- Good relationship management skills
- High degree of business acumen
- A strong focus on results.