Pharmacist (Intern) at PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
PHS is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook on the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organization.
Our client, a Community Pharmacy is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist (Intern)
- The candidate must be inducted.
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Safe and secure storage of medicines.
- Engage in Pharmacy retail activities and tasks.
Qualifications / Requirements
- The candidate must have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Current provincial license to practice Pharmacy from the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.