Account Intern at IO Furniture Limited
IO Furniture Ltd. is Nigeria’s furniture market leader, consistent award winner and only company to win the best Made in Nigeria furniture award two years in a row. We proffer Interior Design and Furniture solutions for corporate, hospitality, real estate and residential projects.
Our strong brand is characterized by our excellent quality, functional and innovative design solutions. From our signature to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Intern
The Account Intern shall handle the clerical duties associated with the department and provide general accounting support for the Finance/Accounts department in the following areas:
- Filing of accounting documents
- Bank deposit of cheques and cash
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals and ledgers
- Imputing data
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents for records
- Petty cash management.
- Other tasks assigned by the CFO from time to time.
- OND in Accounting / Finance
Skill and Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools- Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.