Technician – Telecommunications at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician for Telecommunications (m / f / d)
Location: Abuja / Nigeria.
- Installation and operation of the digital VHF radio (Motorola)
- Operation and administration of IP telephony (Innovaphone)
- Operation and maintenance of TV satellite headend
- Installation of various CCTV components
- Installation and operation of data and TV lines in copper and fiberglass
- Telecommunications and data technology, as well as networks, must be set up within the framework of construction site facilities
- Human Resources Management
- Engineer or technician in the fields of electrical engineering / telecommunications technology with a focus on information technology, telecommunications technology as well as communications and radio technology
- Teamwork, flexibility and cost awareness
- Several years experience
- Good English knowledge
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding jobs in an independent area of responsibility.
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge.
- Safe on the go: International SOS is our partner when it comes to travel security, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.