IT Solution Manager at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics like smartphones. The company was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei, a former Deputy Regimental Chief in the People’s Liberation Army.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Solution Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for Huawei Nigeria IT Market insight and IT Market expansion Strategy development such as storage, HCI, Server, Cloud computing.
- Responsible for Huawei Nigeria IT business development, IT workshop, IT director/CIO/CTO level customer relationship maintenance.
- Responsible for IT Cloud architecture design，pre-sale solution discussion with customer(CXO or GM level).
- IT&cloud evaluation and consultant service for customer.
- Responsible for Huawei Nigeria IT ecological development.
- Cooperate with channel partners to develop IT market, enable channel partners’ pre-sales skills.
- Manage and archive key milestones in IT projects with respective to tenders and writing proposals, identify project risks, resolve project issues etc.
- Training, mentoring and product knowledge and skills transfer to other technical support engineers.
- Conduction of trainings for customers, subcontractors or service partners.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Science and technology/Management, Electronics science, Tele-communication, or related discipline.
- At least 6 years pre-sales experiences, familiar with Nigeria IT market and main industry such as FSI, public sector, Oil & Gas and so on.
- Experienced with business development and market insight analysis is an advantage.
- High-end Pre-sales with deep IT skills, such as Storage, HCI, Server, Cloud Computing.
- Storage, HCI, Server, Cloud Computing sales experience with excellent sales performance.
- More than one year experience in team management.
- Familiar with OEM technologies and sales experience is an advantage.
- Work experiences in Telecommunications environment /OEM Companies and /or with a large ISP /IT provider.
- Effective communications skills
- Persuasive and Presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Must be able to work in a structured manner
- Developed problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Team management skills