Network Product Manager at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics like smartphones. The company was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei, a former Deputy Regimental Chief in the People’s Liberation Army.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Product Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Be responsible for Huawei Network products solution design, the Pre-sales and after-sales technical support in the field of Network Product in Nigeria.
- Support the customers in all technical aspects and improve the work relationship.
- Network architecture design，pre-sale solution discussion with Clients.
- Network evaluation and consultant service for Clients.
- Validate and quantify Clients pain points/issues and business drivers.
- Design and Deployment of all types of IP/WDM/Microwave Network Elements.
- Promote Huawei Network solution in the account through effective technical delivery.
- Summarize network sorted out issues and output case or product solutions on Huawei knowledge base.
- Design communications diagrams and solution.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Science and technology/Management, Electronics science, Tele-communication, or discipline
- At least 5 years technical expereince in a complex Telecommunications environment or with a large ISP network . Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Networking.
- Good understanding of Network, Solid experience of IP, MPLS, BGP/MP-BGP, WDM, Microwave, traffic engineering, SDN and IP network design.
- Have network technical director experience, familiar with telecom provider network architecture.
- Experienced with operators, other telecoms equipment suppliers or system integration suppliers or system integration suppliers is an advantage.
- Understand the procedure of telecommunication project implementation and maintenance procedures.
- Good service spirit and strong communication ability.
- HCIE/HCNP, CCIE/CCNP