Meeting Secretary at Ralds and Agate Limited
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities, and organizations within and outside Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Meeting Secretary
- Send out notices and plan meetings; provide details of meeting to participants in advance and confirm attendance
- Prepare & circulate meeting agenda, minutes of past meetings and handouts to participants way ahead of scheduled meeting
- Report actions/matters/important correspondences arising from minutes of previous meetings
- Take record (physically and electronically) of all decisions, deliverables, recommendations and proposals discussed during the meeting to in order to accurately communicate same to all concerned participants
- Follow up on all meeting participants assigned tasks during the meeting to ensure execution and provide necessary updates prior to next meeting.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Office Management or any related course
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
- Between 1 – 2 years experience handling secretarial duties is preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and possess a professional demeanor
- Must be familiar with handling office administration and setting up meetings/formal gatherings virtually or physically.