Area Sales Representative (North West) at BIC Nigeria
Société Bic S.A., commonly referred to simply as BIC and stylized as BiC, is a manufacturing corporation based in Clichy, France, best known for making disposable consumer products such as lighters, razors, and pens. It was founded in 1945 by Marcel Bich.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the Area (Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna), recruits new customers and enhance satisfactions of existing customers.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery).
- R – Relevant experience in sales and business development functions.
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel.
- Experience: 2 years + sales experience.
- HND or B.Sc in any field.
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license.
- BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.