Poise Homes Recruitment for Customer Care Executive
Poise Homes – We are positioning to be one of the renowned real estate marketing and management firm in Nigeria. We are a Limited Liability company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with core competence in Real Estate marketing and management as well as ICT Solutions and will be expanding into Project Management, Facility Management, Property Management, Commercial Retail Hubs and Real Estate Leasing activities in near future. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- You will be carrying out daily multifaceted tasks such as making calls and following up with our registered clients, liaising with our on-field executives, welcoming clients to the office, keeping records of registered clients and posting of property listings on our digital platforms
- Your goal will be – to meet and surpass the companyТs expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth and is an ideal structure for young individuals looking forward to grow their careers in a dynamic working environment
- Applicants must have only Diploma, Ond, Hnd or Bsc as maximum academic qualification.
- Higher level of degrees qualifications not needed!
Job Key Factors:
- Little or good understanding of Real Estate
- Ability to multitask
- Customer care personality
- Digitally Savvy
- Good oral and written ability
- Proactive thinking
- Knowlegdge or passion for Real Estate
- Excellent Team player
- Working under little or No supervision
- Can work under and absorb some level of pressure
- Fast learning capacity
Areas in Lagos you must reside before applying:
- You must be residing only in the following areas – Yaba, Sabo, Adekunle, Alagomeji, Onike, Akoka, Ebute Metta, Surulere, Fola-Agoro, Abule Ijesha, Jibowu, Fadeyi, Abule Oja, and environs with close proximity to our new Yaba office
- Attractive monthly remuneration along with with regular performance-based bonuses
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
Please note the following vital information before applying:
- This application is opened only to applicants that are residing in above-mentioned areas
- Read the details very well to avoid your applications been automatically null and void
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and successful candidate commence work immediately!
- You will be contacted immediately.