Work at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Rivers
- The position of the Sales Manager shall be held by a Middle Level Management Staff who shall report to the Head of Sales Department.
- He or She shall be responsible for delivery of income target allocated to the branch and also overall administration of the Branch Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth administration of the branch
- Coordinate the activities of sales team, sales executives and sales agents
- Implement and evaluate action plans for sales strategy
- Attend sales meetings and presentations with sales team, sales executives and agents
- Communicate scheduled appointments with high net worth organizations or individuals to the Head of Sales so as to allow management’s contribution towards prompt closing of business
- Monitor sales performance on regular basis; weekly, monthly, quarter, biannually and annually
- Motivate the sales team to generate income through selling of the company’s product services
- Train, coach and evaluate performance of sales executives
- Regularly engage and train sales agents
- Ensure deeper penetration into the informal sector market
- Initiate signing of memorandum of understanding (MOU) with trade unions and associations.
- Respond to request from brokers and other intermediaries within 24 hours
- Monitor engagement, training and activities of sales agents
- Collate sales report from sales team
- Ensure timely submission of collated sales report.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- First Degree Graduate of an accredited college or university in any field.
- NIMN and any other relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Marketing and or Customer Service , of which must preferably be with an accredited Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Insurance Companies, Financial Institution and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Company (FMCG).
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing, negotiation, prospecting and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 7 years
N2.0million – N3.3million per annum.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the subject and MUST show interest in the location of the job that suits the applicant.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2020.