Apply Now at Proten International
Proten International – Our client is an award-winning, high impact, financially sustainable and highly scalable social enterprise, part-owned by the farmers they serve.
They are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Product Manager
Reporting Line: This position reports to the Head of Enterprise Systems Engineering
- Provide end-to-end product life cycle management from information gathering to reporting on effectiveness through analysis & financial management
- Collect quantitative product data and metrics through market research
- Synthesize customer research
- Gather product requirements and align them with business goals
- Coordinate with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
- Develop new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Actively mitigate impediments impacting the completion of release/sprint goals
- Efficiently translate business strategies into technical capabilities and product roadmaps.
- Experience in Product Management Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Product Management,
- Information Systems or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 1 – 3 years of related experience as a Product Owner or in a Product Management role
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience of modern technology stack
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to derive business insights
- Demonstrated experience with workflow management systems; experience with Atlassian tools (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize projects and manage multiple dynamic priorities.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to translate business requirements.
- Ability to provide support to; and collaborate with internal units and external groups to achieve business objectives
- Start-Up Environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.