Estrada International Staffing Solutions Latest Recruitment for Civil Engineer
Estrada International Staffing Solutions is a strategic boutique specialist recruitment consulting firm, serving clients with expertise recruitment services across all sectors ranging from Banking, Insurance, Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, FMCGs and Construction, with the aim of satisfying their recruitment needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We seek to engage a smart, energetic and enthusiastic individual who will effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details as well as handle projects and design job specs with their team, subcontractors and clients.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Analyze survey, maps and materials-testing data with computer modelling software.
- Draw blueprints using computer-aided design (CAD).
- Discuss requirements and liaise with architects, subcontractors, consultants, co-workers and clients.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Monitor and direct project progress during each phase of a project and ensure it meets legal and health and safety requirements.
- Assess the environmental impact and risks connected to projects.
- Prepare bids for tenders, and report to clients, public agencies and planning bodies.
Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Membership of a recognized professional engineering body is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry knowledge
- Knowledge, Skills and Competency Requirements
- Excellent Knowledge of design and visualization software, map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting systems.