Front Desk Officer Urgently Needed at DeKING Navigation
DeKING Navigation – Our client, a leading printing and branding organization seek to employ the service of smart and dynamic professionals to fill the position below as part of her expansionary approach:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Greets and attends clients as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Assigns and directs clients to the appropriate person and office.
- Accepts payment for each job from the clients in the form of cash, debit card, check or other forms.
- Issues receipts for each service rendered.
- Keeps updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Answers, screens and forwards incoming phone calls.
- Ensures reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provides basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintains office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue customers tallies)
- Orders front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Updates calendars and schedule meetings.
- Performs other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and mailing.
- Minimum of OND in any related field preferably female.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill (Good use of English language).
- Mentally strong and emotionally intelligent.
- Smart, honest and trustworthy.
- Must reside in Ibadan