Ralds and Agate Limited is Recruiting
Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager with compelling sales personality, dedication to create & apply effective sales strategy to help expand the organization’s clientele.
- Prospect for new clients and turn this into increased business; place cold calls as appropriate within the market or geographic area to create a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Plan and oversee new business development initiatives.
- Maintain a strong understanding of products and services and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Research, identify and build relationships with potential & new clients’ / decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and the company’s principals.
- Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Build and enhance the relationships with new and existing customers
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Prospect for potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities
- Attend industry functions, such as associations, events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to increase in sales.
- Brainstorm with the business development team to create new project strategies
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and objectives and ensure they are fulfilled by the business development team
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities. Find and develop new markets to improve the company’s sales
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continue to enhance the company’s performance.
Candidate must have or do the following:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field. Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development, sales, management, customer service, finance, administration or related role with proven track record of sales and business development achievements
- Be able to expand the company’s portfolio with new sales, clients, and territories
- Be able to analyze data and sales statistics and interpret results to proffer solutions
- Possess exceptional communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills, be able to express technical & non-technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Have understanding of the company’s product offerings and provide innovate ways that the latter can serve customers.