Recruitment for Senior Mobile Application Developer at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mobile Application Developer
- We are looking for a strong Mobile App Developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated
- The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Primary focus will be on developing and implementing user interface components following well-known workflows and services which will support those components
- Candidate will be part of a team which develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important
- We are looking for qualified candidates who have aptitude and desire to assume leadership roles on projects and who are strong proponents of technology.
What You Will Do
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of Android and iOS
- Good understanding of relevant languages and their core principles
- Exposure to popular workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Dart and Flutter
- Experience with implementing projects using JAMstack
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools
- Cloud engineering and knowledge with multiple languages is a plus.
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including HMO, pension etc.