SLA and Planning Manager at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SLA and Planning Manager – Jumia
Job Type: Full Time
- Oversee Cost planning topics for Jumia Services. Facilitating all Jumia Services departments know their budget and actual costs to achieve their KPIs and targets.
Budget and Cost Management:
- Analyse all revenue and cost flow and materials consumption for Jumia Services and maintain control on the same.
- Assist to manage all Jumia Services department budgets and monitor daily actual fulfillment expenses and JS effective pricing.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to continuously improve the fulfillment costs and spending via clear & measurable optimization costs
- Share daily projections of actual spending Vs budget and flag any possible deviation from the agreed plan.
- Ability to use available tools to facilitate and provide a timely and directive cost reporting and deep-dive analysis for the Management about fulfillment costs deviation from plan.
- Prepare and share annual CAPEX additions plan with JS CM, FPA & Cross-Country planning manager.
- Work closely with JSCM, CFO, HoD & HOCs on preparing the bottom-up plan & alignment with the top down for the Country
- Assist HoD to efficiently prepare, plan & monitor their service pricing.
- Monthly validation monitor of effective service pricing
- Interprets, projects & evaluates Country’s spending.
- Fully owns and manage the JS country planning tool (SLA planning tool)
- Participate in all Country standup meetings & T1 war rooms
Operations and performance & people management:
- Works closely with HoD on improving productivity and optimizing costs
- Work closely with HR BP to maintain a monthly up to date employee list and depts
- Always assist all new product development and improvement in all existing products and ensure optimal inventory level.
- Ensure that all financial processes associated with warehouse for each financial month, quarter and year-end are executed accurately and in a timely manner at Executive level
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Business Administration, Economics)
- Expert with Google suite and MS office, mainly google sheets and excel with excellent command of all key formulas and including Excel formulas, pivot tables & macros creation.
- Good Relevant professional certification in Finance, planning and Analysis.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.